Tanamera Binder with Cover
Preparation & Application :
- Place the binder with strings at the bottom Align the binder properly so the loops will be at the side of waist
- Tuck in the end of binder behind waist just like how you would wear a sarong
- Tighten bottom of the binder and start inserting string into the loops The top of binder should be just underneath breasts and the bottom just below the vagina
- Wrap the remaining string around the top of binder before tuck in the end
- Our Postnatal Binder is based on a traditional design that giver 360° support to amother's postnatal body.
- The material is unbleached cotton which is soft yet durable for hours of comfort.
- The binder is easy to put on and most comfortable when worn under loose clothes.
- A Postnatal Binder is an important recovery tool used in many cultures for a faster recovery from child birth.
- Wear Postnatal Binder from day 3 for 40 days a minimum of 12 hours per day for best results. If you could wear it 24 hours maximum results will be seen. Most women fint it convenient to wear over night when sleeping.
- Made and formulated in Malaysia
Direction of use:
- Mix the Firming Blend into a paste.
- Place the Postnatal Binder on a bed with the strap at the bottom of the binder.
- Lying on your back, align the bottom edge to just below the buttocks. The strap is at the BOTTOM of the binder.
- Applying Firming Herbal Blend Paste onto your abdomen and with a thin piece of cloth to prevent the paste from getting on the binder.
- Wrap the binder around your torso and start lacing from the bottom up. Starting with the strap at the bottom, lace your way up in a crisscross pattern (like a shoe lace) to just under the breasts.
- Make sure each eyeletis pulled tight,for ample support but comfortable.
- If the binder is longer than your torso, tie off the binder tightly under the breasts to the corresponding eyelets and fold down the excess material letting it hang on the outside of the binder.
- If you'd like you could continue to loosely lace the excess but it isn't necessary. You can tuck in the reminder of the of the strap or let it hang.
- Do not bind your breasts. Leave binder on for at least 1/2 a day for best results. Roll up lower portion up when you have to go to the restroom.
Ingredients: 100% Unbleached Cotton
How to use