By SanDisk Malaysia
*Shipment may be delay due to popular demand.
Designed for the iPhone, the iXpand Mini Flash Drive offers an easy way to free up space on your iPhone, automatically backs up your camera roll, and lets you watch popular-format videos straight from the drive. The drive has both a flexible Lightning connector that works with most cases and a USB 3.0 connector to plug into PC or Mac computers so you can easily move content. The iXpand Mini Flash Drive also includes encryption software that lets you password-protect files, so you can share your content while keeping sensitive files secure across your devices. The iXpand Mini Flash Drive delivers a fast and simple way to free up space on your iPhone so that you're always ready to capture more memories.
SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
- Easy delete of previously copied files
- Automatically backs up and auto-organizes (by month and year) the photos and videos from your camera roll
- Automatically backs up your contacts
- Watch popular video and audio formats on your iPhone or iPad including WMA, MID, FLAC, RMVB (see complete formats compatibility list)
- Designed with a flexible connector to fit through most iPhone cases
- High-speed USB 3.0 transfer to and from your computer
- Secure file storage across your computer, iPhone and iPad (supports fingerprint file protection)
- In-app camera lets you capture photo/video directly to the iXpand
- Easily manage your photos and videos with the iXpand Drive app (available for download from the App Store)
- Supports Live Photos and 4K video
- Backup your social media accounts (LINE, WhatsApp and WeChat) or upload directly to them
- Save attachments from the iOS mail app or save files from other applications such as: Pinterest, Evernote, Instapaper, Bing, WhatsApp, Safari and the native photos app
- Multi-language app support, including support for Simplified Chinese
Choosing The Right USB
Choose the amount of storage you need.
The amount of capacity you need depends on the type of files you have, how big they are, and how many there are. The chart gives you an idea of how many photos, videos, music and office files you can store for each capacity.
Why choose the SanDisk iXpand Mini Flash Drive?
How it Works
Need extra space on your iPad or iPhone, just in case?
Desperate to transfer videos and photos from iPhone to iPad - but can't get internet connectivity?
Want to keep your files stored, secured and always with you?
Use an iPhone- but a Windows-based laptop?
It's easy with iXpand. Simply plug the Lightning connector into your iPhone or iPad and move the files onto iXpand Flash Drive. It's like having extra memory on-board. And from there, simply transfer them to the device you need, as soon as you want, via the Lightning connector or the handy USB connector. No cables, no cloud, no internet connection needed.
Get More From Your Device
Free up Space Fast
Free up space on your iPhone or iPad quickly and easily with the iXpand Mini Flash Drive. You can also save directly to the drive when using the app to take photos and videos. Plug in the lightning connector easily move photos, videos and other files off your device and onto the drive. Then you can transfer files onto a PC or Mac computer or store them on the drive. You can also save directly to the drive when using the app to take photos and videos.
Automatic Camera Roll and Social Media Backup
Set the iXpand Drive app to automatically back up your iPhone or iPad camera roll anytime the drive is connected. Not need to manually select which photos to back up. Every time you plug in, it does the work for you. You can also back up the photos and videos from your social media accounts.
Watch Videos on the Move
The iXpand Flash Drive supports popular video formats (.WMV, .AVI, .MKV, .MP4, .MOV) so you can store and watch videos straight from the drive via your device, making it a terrific travel companion.
Works with Most iPhone Cases
The iXpand Flash Drive is designed to plug directly into your iPhone or iPad without having to remove the case.
USB 3.0 High-speed Transfers
Plug the drive into your computer's USB 3.0 port and transfer files fast.
iXpand Drive App
Available from App Store, the iXpand Drive app makes it easy to manage photos and videos and also enables you to watch popular video formats directly from the drive.