|Discount Price||:||RM 1,859.00|
|Maybank 0% EzyPay Instalment Plan |
min. purchase RM500: 6 months (RM 309.83/mth)
min. purchase RM1000: 12 months (RM 154.92/mth)
|Save||:||RM 40.00 (2.106%)|
1. Provided when GPX format route file is imported for hiking and cycling and route is set as target under Samsung Health settings.
2. Compared to Galaxy Watch4 based on Vickers hardness measured with constant load of 200gf.
3. To use Track Back feature, it must be enabled prior to every hiking or cycling workout session under Samsung Health settings.
4. The typical capacity has been tested under third party laboratory conditions. The typical capacity is the estimated average capacity considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under the IEC 61960-3 standard. Rated capacity is 573mAh. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
5. Due to country restrictions in obtaining approval/registration as a medical device for certain services, those sensor(s) and their relevant service(s) may not be available for use. Check out www.samsung.com/apps/samsung-health-monitor for latest update on service countries.
6. DO NOT measure your body composition if you have an implanted pacemaker or other implanted medical devices.
7. DO NOT measure your body composition if you are pregnant.
8. Blood pressure feature is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
9. Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only. Not intended for use in detection, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring or management of any medical condition or disease. Any health-related information accessed through the device and/or application should not be treated as medical advice. Users should seek any medical advice from a physician.
10. ECG and BP feature only to be used by 22 years+. For accurate BP readings, a calibration is required every 4 weeks by BP monitor & arm cuff. Requires a Galaxy smartphone running Android 7.0 or above.
11. Users should measure their blood pressure when at rest, as they would do with a traditional cuff, and refrain from measuring when they are working out, smoking, or drinking.
12. Body composition is supported in Samsung Galaxy Watch4 series and later released Galaxy Watch models only.
13. Requires Samsung Health application version 6.22.1 or later.
14. Requires Samsung Galaxy Phone with Android 8.0 and a minimum 1.5GB RAM.
15. Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only. Not intended for use in detection, diagnosis, treatment of any medical condition or sleep disorder. The measurements are for your personal reference only. Please consult a medical professional for advice.
16. To activate snore detection, users must turn on feature under settings using the Samsung Health Application.
17. Galaxy Watch5 Pro has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under the ISO standard 22810:2010. It is not suitable for diving or high-pressure water activities. If the device or your hands are wet, they must be dried thoroughly prior to handling.
18. The image above is a simulation of the compass feature for illustrative purposes. Screen configuration may vary depending on settings, SW version and is subject to change.
19. Availability of feature and application may vary by region, connected device, SW version and carrier.
20. Supported features may vary between platforms and countries with compatibility subject to change.
21. Third party apps must be downloaded separately.
22. Compatible with Galaxy Watch in Wear OS powered by Samsung. Requires pairing with smartphone with latest version of Smart Switch installed.
23. Data and content available for transfer may vary by OS.
24. Availability of colors, sizes, models, and bands may vary by country or region.
25. Available on samsung.com in select countries. The number of combinations available may vary depending on the country or region in which the Galaxy Watch5 Pro Bespoke Studio is available.
26. Device with D-Buckle Sport Band may not be charged properly when placed on wireless charging pads. Device with D-Buckle Sport Band contains magnets. Do not store your device and the band near magnetic fields. Keep it away from magnetic stripe cards, including credit cards, phone cards, passbooks, boarding passes and some tablets with keyboards. D-Buckle Sport band can be purchased separately for Galaxy Watch4 and Galaxy Watch5 that are compatible with 20mm straps.
27. Testing conducted by Samsung using preproduction Galaxy Watch5 (BT & LTE), each paired with a Samsung phone; all devices tested with prerelease software, Galaxy Watch Magnetic Fast Charging USB-C Cable (EP-OR900), and Samsung 25W USB-C Power Adapter (EP-TA800). Charge time varies with region, settings, and environmental factors; actual results will vary.
28. The typical capacity has been tested under third party laboratory conditions. The typical capacity is the estimated average capacity considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under the IEC 61960-3 standard. Rated capacity is 398mAh for Large and 276mAh for small. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
29. The typical capacity has been tested under third party laboratory conditions. The typical capacity is the estimated average capacity considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under the IEC 61960-3 standard.