|Discount Price||:||RM 881.00|
|Maybank 0% EzyPay Instalment Plan |
min. purchase RM500: 6 months (RM 146.83/mth)
min. purchase RM1000: 12 months (RM 73.42/mth)
|Save||:||RM 18.00 (2.002%)|
1. Samsung Galaxy device with One UI version 4.0 or higher is required.
2. 24-bit audio support may vary depending on the application.
3. Requires Voice Detect function to be turned on under settings on the Galaxy Wearable application.
4. Available only on Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets with Android One UI version 3.1 or later. 360 Audio and head tracking support may vary depending on the application and content.
5. Enhanced head tracking and Direct Multi-channel is supported with Android One UI version 4.1.1 or later.
6. Auto Switch feature only available on Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets with One UI 3.1 or later and Galaxy Watch4 series or later. Samsung Galaxy devices must be logged in to Samsung Account to enable Auto Switch feature. Auto Switch feature for Samsung TV is only available on Samsung TVs launched Feb ’22 or later after getting a firmware update from Jul ’22. Autoswitch with TV is only available for making and receiving phone calls.
7. When the battery runs out, it tracks based on the last connected location.
8. The SmartThings Find application is only available on Samsung Galaxy devices with Android 8 or later.
9. SmartThing Find is not supported in China.
10. To receive notification from SmartThings Find, you must turn on the notification under settings.
11. 15% size reduction is compared to the Galaxy Buds Pro based on size volume. Ear tips size can be adjusted to increase comfort.
12. Available colors may vary by country, region, or carrier.
13. Earbuds provide up to 5hrs of play time with ANC on, while the case provides up to 18 hours of battery life when the case and earbuds are charged to 100%. Based on internal testing. Audio playback time tested by pairing a pre-production Galaxy Buds2 Pro to a recently released Galaxy smartphone with default settings including ANC on. Actual battery life may vary and depend on usage conditions, settings, number of times charged, Bluetooth signal strength, and other factors.
*'Default setting' refers to the original setting for the Galaxy Buds2 Pro when it was first released, simply with the power turned on.
*'Play time' refers to when the Galaxy Buds2 Pro are connected to the phone, streaming music.
14. Play time may vary based on settings.
15. The typical capacity has been tested under third party laboratory conditions. The typical capacity is the estimated average capacity considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under the IEC 61960-3 standard. The rated capacity is 58mAh (earbuds), 500mAh (charging case). Actual battery life may vary depending on the network environment, usage patterns, and other factors.
16. Some devices, especially those that are not tested or approved by the Bluetooth SIG, may be incompatible with the earbuds. LE audio will be available later this year.
17. IPX7 is based on laboratory test conditions for submersion in up to 1 meter of fresh water for up to 30 minutes.
18. Not advised for beach or pool use. Charging case is not water resistant. If the earbuds are damaged, they are not guaranteed to be water resistant. If the earbuds or your hands are wet, they must be dried thoroughly prior to handling or placing into the charging case. If placed into the charging case without drying, the earbuds may be damaged.
19. Bixby service availability may vary depending on country; Bixby recognizes selected languages and certain accents/dialects; Samsung Account log-in and data network connection (Wi-Fi or data network) required.
20. IPX2 is based on laboratory test conditions for water is sprayed at 15° angle or less.