Funds’ Utilisation Plan
Contributions made through this campaign will be distributed equally to the NGOs as follows:
Risk & Challenges
For many NGOs and organizations, the risk of insufficient funds would cause a chain reaction towards all affiliated communities that are currently assisted. This poses a great threat towards the welfare of these communities especially to the children in light of the recent lockdowns implemented nationwide.
Let's Help Us Make it Ong for All! Together we celebrate the Chinese New Year and rally support from fellow Malaysians to help communities in need in light of the recent lockdowns implemented nationwide. Help Us Make it Ong for All aims to support a total of 5 NGOs who are helping children and their families. Contributions made through this campaign will be distributed equally to the NGOs as follows:
1) INSPIRACOMM – InspiraComm is a registered social enterprise that focuses on educational programmes to nurture personal development and empowerment in character building for Orang Asli government school children aged 12 years.
2) HUMANKIND - HumanKind is a registered social enterprise based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and is on a mission to improve the social and emotional well-being of all communities through working with children and their parents.
3) TARA FOUNDATION – A service based foundation registered in Malaysia. Tara Foundation serves B40 families in Petaling Jaya, Puchong, Hulu Selangor and Johor Bahru. The foundation is working to feed the homeless in said regions as the third wave struck the nation.
4) LIGHTHOUSE CHILDREN HOME WELFARE ASSOCIATION, KUALA LUMPUR & SELANGOR - A welfare home to provide shelter for underprivileged children, especially those who have been physically and/or sexually abused. Given the rise of domestic violence cases in the nation, the home is desperate for funds for essentials.
5) PERSATUAN RUMAH KIDS – Rumah K.I.D.S reaches out to abused, orphaned and abandoned children.
6) TEACH FOR MALAYSIA – Teach For Malaysia is a an independent, not-for-profit organisation on a mission to give all children in Malaysia the opportunity to attain an excellent education
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first one to share your opinion!
*Maximum length: 250 characters
No Q&A for this product.