* 26lbs String are ready attached to racquet
* Please expect delay delivery of 1-2 working days as we help attach string to the racquet
- Construction : 40T Japanese Toray Graphite + Ultra Woven
- Length : 675mm
- Shaft Flexibility : Stiff
- Weight : 3U
- Frame : Wing Beam Stabilizer + Aero Dynamic
- Balance Point : 300 (+/-5mm)
- Grommet System : 76 holes
- Recommended Tension : 27 - 32(+/-2lbs)
- Shaft D
- Ultra Woven
- 40T Japanese Toray Graphite
- 68 Power Slim Shaft
- Nano Tapered Shaft
- Wing Beam Stabilizer
- Air-Stream System
40T Japanese Toray Graphite ULTRA WOVEN
- Produces a shaft that flexes and stores energy, bringing explosive power on impact with the shuttlecock.
- Provide stability and greater power when driving and smashing.
- High compressive strength with maximum tension up to 38lbs.
Wing Beam Stabilizer
- From Aviation Technology Design.
- To Improve Control On Stroke.
- Control Frame Restoration Precisely Of Deformation & To Restrain Shake Resulting From Vibration Moves.
- Anti-Torsion Strokes.
- To Improve High Tension & Brings A Quicky, Exact & Stable 2nd Stroke.
- Sharpening gradually from the joint to the cap which features 2 kick-point to extend shuttles flight.
Ultra Slim Shaft 6.8mm
- Vastly reduces air resistance whilst providing maximum feel.
Air Stream System
- Air passes smoothly through the racket frame, which reduce air resistance & enhanced swing speed.