Directions for Use
1. Pull and take out the aluminium foil by following the direction of arrow.
2. Place Family Ant Bait station along Pharaoh ants trails (Monomorium pharaonis) and where they are numerous.
3. For best effectiveness, use two Ant Bait Station. Do not spray insecticide nearby bait stations. Make sure no other food nearby baiting area.
4. The baits once carried back by workers ants are distributed to all ants in the nest and they will be killed, which eventually destruct complete nest of ants. Do not transfer/move the station bait to avoid disturbance of ants so that the ants can continue to eat the baits.
5. After a week using the Family Ant Bait station, the number of ants will be significantly reduced. After 2-3 weeks, the whole colony of ants will be destroyed
6. Use sufficient bait station for quick control and replace with new baits as necessary to prevent re-infectation
To The Top