|Discount Price||:||RM 59.00|
|Save||:||RM 4.00 (6.349%)|
Keep the whole house deodorized and disinfected against viruses and bacteria with the patented, FDA-registered power of Dr. Clo. Dr. Clo is registered as a Class 1 safe medical device/disinfectant that helps protect your home, family and pets. Put one in every room of the house; even use one in your office or workplace. It extends for a radius of 16 feet and lasts up to 50 days and there are no batteries or electricity required.
Sodium chloride (less than 14%) solution, hydrogen chloride (less than 5%) solvent, distilled water.
Precautions for Use:
How to use: