*This item will be supplied with at least 12 months above shelf life (i.e. 12 months until used by date, best before date or expiry date), with the shelf-life date being the date printed on or affixed to the item’s packaging by the manufacturer.
Dollee also takes great pride in bringing the joy of our culturally rich Malaysian cuisine to homes both in Malaysia and all over the world
Dollee’s vision is in bringing Easy and Convenient Malaysian cuisine into everyone’s homes without compromising on Authenticity and Taste.
- Developed from age old family heritage recipes
- Combining traditional methods and modern manufacturing standards for the best flavours and qualities
- Use the finest quality fresh aromatics, herbs, spices and other ingredients
- So versatile A delicious quick meal for everyone in minutes
Dollee Rendang ties with Curry Laksa as the second top seller of the range It can be easily enjoyed anytime in 25 minutes with Dollee Rendang Paste
- Versatile rendang paste for ingredients of your choice chicken, red meat, tofu and more
- Cooked rendang chicken/meat/tofu are delicious in wraps, on pizzas, with pasta and more
- No MSG added
Rendang is a drier concentrated curry with stronger notes of aromatic lemon grass flavour. Just add chicken or beef to Dollee Rendang Paste with some water and coconut milk for this delicious dish.
Contains Soy and Nuts. Gluten Free.
Prep. Time: 25 mins
- 1 packet Dollee Rendang Paste
- 1.2kg chicken or beef
- 50ml or sufficient water for simmering
- 100ml coconut milk or fresh/low fat milk
- Stir fry 1 packet of Dollee Rendang Paste with 1.2kg chicken or beef pieces (cut to preferred size).
- Stir in 50ml of water and simmer until meat is tender. Stir occasionally and gradually add water as required if dish gets too dry when simmering.
- Stir in 100ml coconut milk or fresh/low fat milk. Bring to quick boil and remove from fire. Serve hot with rice or bread.
- For best flavour:
- Simply excellent when meat (chicken or beef) is simmered and stewed until practically falling apart and deliciously tender to the bite.
- Enhance flavour further by stirring in shredded Kaffir Lime Leaves just before serving.
- Tastes best when made with coconut milk with a fat content of 25% or higher. Low fat milk tastes great as a healthier alternative.
- Serve hot.
- Spice Level:for a milder curry, simply add slightly more coconut or fresh/low fat milk than required by the recipe.
- for a milder curry, simply add slightly more coconut or fresh/low fat milk than required by the recipe.