Please read the intruction carefully before connecting the regulator.
Only fit a new approved hose and secure the hose tightly with hose clips at both regulator and appliance. If the regulator is used outdoors, it must be protected from exposure to water, i.e. Rain,Snow etc. If you have any doubts or difficulties, please contact your local gas dealer.
Never disconnect the regulator from the cylinder valve if a burner is alight. Never use a match or a naked flame to search for leaks. Use soap water or liquid detergent instead.
Connecting the regulator
1. Ensure that the switch is pointing downwards, Place the regulator on the cylinder valve.
2. Turn the switch clockwise so that it points to the left (the "OFF" position).
Turning the gas "ON" and "OFF"
1. Operates the switch clockwise so that it points upwards. The cylinder valve is now open and gas is "ON".
2. To turn the gas "OFF" turn the switch anti-clockwise until it points to the left.
Disconnecting the regulator
1. From the gas "OFF" position, turn the switch clockwise until it points downwards.
2. The regulator can no be removed from the valve.
3. Affix the plastic cap to the cylinder valve.