The recipient of numerous industry accolades, Singapore Airlines has earned a reputation for innovation, premium quality, and service excellence. From its Singapore hub, Singapore Airlines serves more than 60 cities in over 30 countries throughout North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia. Singapore Airlines’ regional subsidiary, SilkAir, flies to more than 30 destinations within Asia. Singapore Airlines is a member of Star Alliance.
For more information about Singapore Airlines, click here.
Singapore Airlines offers three cabin classes on most longhaul flights: Suites/First Class, Business Class, and Economy Class. Exclusively offered onboard A380 aircraft, Singapore Airlines Suites features individual cabins complete with sliding doors and window blinds, a standalone bed fitted with fine linen, and a 23” LCD screen with on-demand entertainment options. On 777 aircraft, First Class features fully-flat beds with mattress and duvet, a 24” LCD on-demand entertainment system, and in-seat power and USB ports. Business Class offers 6’6” fully-flat beds with direct-aisle access, a 18” LCD screen with on-demand entertainment, and in-seat power and USB ports. In Economy Class, passengers can enjoy 11.1” screens featuring more than 1,000 on-demand entertainment options, as well as in-seat electrical and USB ports.
For more information about Singapore Airlines’ products and services, click here.
Singapore Airlines’ KrisFlyer loyalty program offers rewards flights for as few as 7,500 miles as well as the ability to mix miles and cash to pay for flights. KrisFlyer miles can be redeemed toward airline tickets, mileage upgrades, and other exciting options. KrisFlyer Elite Silver and Elite Gold members can enjoy benefits including bonus KrisFlyer miles and complimentary lounge access (Gold tier only).
For more information about KrisFlyer, click here.
Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
1. To convert the TreatsPoints acquired to any Frequent Flyer Programme, Cardmember is required to register with these programs prior to any points transfer and informing Maybank the account number of the said programme.
2. There shall be no reversal of redemption upon the successful conversion and transfer of the TreatsPoints to a Frequent Flyer Programme account.
3. All Miles conversion must be made from the Principal to its Principal Frequent Flyer Programme in which they are enrolled in, any third party transfer will not be entertained.
4. Please allow seven (7) business days for the conversion and transfer of TreatsPoints to the requested Frequent Flyer Programme.
5. Maybank reserves the right to revoke and withdraw participation in this programme and the right of conversion into points under this programme by giving 21 days prior notification.
6. Cardmembers are subject to and must comply with the terms and conditions of the relevant participating airlines Frequent Flyer Programme that in turn will be governed by the terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures (Programme rules) of the airline.
To The Top