Delta Air Lines is one of the world’s largest airlines and serves more than 170 million customers each year. Delta and the Delta Connection carriers offer service to 319 destinations in 58 countries on six continents. The airline is a founding member of the SkyTeam global alliance and participates in the industry’s leading trans-Atlantic joint venture with Air France-KLM and Alitalia as well as a joint venture with Virgin Atlantic. Including its worldwide alliance partners, Delta offers customers more than 15,000 daily flights, with key hubs and markets including Amsterdam, Atlanta, Boston, Detroit, Los Angeles, Minneapolis/St. Paul, New York-JFK, New York-LaGuardia, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Salt Lake City, Seattle and Tokyo-Narita. Delta has invested billions of dollars in airport facilities, global products and services, and technology to enhance the customer experience in the air and on the ground.
For more information about Delta, click here.
All of Delta’s wide-body aircraft features Delta One™, equipped with flat-bed seats with Westin Heavenly® In-Flight Bedding, multi-course meals, on-demand entertainment with Delta Studio™, and an in-seat electrical outlet and USB port. First and Business class seats are equipped with a roomier seat, pillows and blankets, menu selections based on flight distance, and on-demand entertainment with Delta Studio. Delta Comfort+™ seating is offered on Delta’s two-cabin aircraft, offering up to 3 more inches of legroom on domestic flights and 4 more inches of legroom on international flights than the standard coach seat. Terms apply.
For more information about Delta’s products and services, click here.
Delta’s SkyMiles® program is one of the largest loyalty programs in the airline industry. Miles can be redeemed toward Award Travel, mileage upgrades, Delta Sky Club® memberships, and many other exciting options. Through the Medallion® program, members can enjoy benefits such as unlimited upgrades (subject to availability) and waived baggage fees.
For more information about SkyMiles®, click here.
Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
1. To convert the TreatsPoints acquired to any Frequent Flyer Programme, Cardmember is required to register with these programs prior to any points transfer and informing Maybank the account number of the said programme.
2. There shall be no reversal of redemption upon the successful conversion and transfer of the TreatsPoints to a Frequent Flyer Programme account.
3. All Miles conversion must be made from the Principal to its Principal Frequent Flyer Programme in which they are enrolled in, any third party transfer will not be entertained.
4. A customer may redeem up to a maximum of 2,000,000 Air Miles per calendar year regardless of any airlines.
5. Please allow seven (7) business days for the conversion and transfer of TreatsPoints to the requested Frequent Flyer Programme.
6. Maybank reserves the right to revoke and withdraw participation in this programme and the right of conversion into points under this programme by giving 21 days prior notification.
7. Cardmembers are subject to and must comply with the terms and conditions of the relevant participating airlines Frequent Flyer Programme that in turn will be governed by the terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures (Programme rules) of the airline.