Etihad Airways is the national airline of the United Arab Emirates and one of the fastest growing airlines in the history of aviation. From its hub in Abu Dhabi, Etihad flies to nearly 100 destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia, and the Americas, transporting more than 17 million passengers each year on a fleet of over 120 aircraft. Along with its Etihad Airways Partner airlines, Etihad offers customers a combined network of more than 500 worldwide destinations.
For more information about Etihad, click here.
Etihad offers up to four cabin classes on longhaul flights: The Residence, First Class, Business Class, and Economy Class. Exclusively offered on A380 aircraft, The Residence offers a three-room suite featuring living room, bedroom, and ensuite private bathroom with shower, along with services from a dedicated butler and inflight chef. First Class features fully flat beds topped with a mattress and duvet, a seven-course tasting menu, and on A380 aircraft, an exclusive First Class bathroom with shower. In Business Class, passengers enjoy flat-bed seats with direct aisle access, a personal 18-inch touch-screen TV with on-demand entertainment, and a Dine Anytime meal service. Economy Class offers seats with a unique fixed wing headrest (A380 and 787 aircraft), a personal 11-inch touch-screen TV with on-demand entertainment, and specially trained inflight nannies.
For more information about Etihad’s products and services, click here.
Etihad Guest is the award-winning loyalty program of Etihad Airways, boasting over 3.8 million members. Etihad Guest members can redeem miles for flights, upgrades, and many other exciting options, including thousands of products in the online Etihad Guest Reward Shop. Etihad Guest features no blackout dates, and members can redeem Etihad Guest Miles for any seat on every flight. Etihad Guest Silver, Gold, and Platinum elite members can enjoy benefits including complimentary lounge access, bonus Etihad Guest Miles, and priority boarding.
For more information about Etihad Guest, click here.
Terms and Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
1. To convert the TreatsPoints acquired to any Frequent Flyer Programme, Cardmember is required to register with these programs prior to any points transfer and informing Maybank the account number of the said programme.
2. There shall be no reversal of redemption upon the successful conversion and transfer of the TreatsPoints to a Frequent Flyer Programme account.
3. All Miles conversion must be made from the Principal to its Principal Frequent Flyer Programme in which they are enrolled in, any third party transfer will not be entertained.
4. Please allow seven (7) business days for the conversion and transfer of TreatsPoints to the requested Frequent Flyer Programme.
5. Maybank reserves the right to revoke and withdraw participation in this programme and the right of conversion into points under this programme by giving 21 days prior notification.
6. Cardmembers are subject to and must comply with the terms and conditions of the relevant participating airlines Frequent Flyer Programme that in turn will be governed by the terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures (Programme rules) of the airline.
To The Top