Emirates Airline is one of the world’s largest international airlines, serving nearly 45 million customers each year. Operating an extensive global network from its hub in Dubai, Emirates flies to more than 150 destinations in six continents. Emirates operates a fleet of over 240 planes, including more than 70 A380 superjumbo aircraft.
For more information about Emirates, click here.
Emirates offers three cabin classes on most flights: First Class, Business Class and Economy Class. Onboard the A380 aircraft, First Class Private Suites feature a sliding door, a personal mini-bar, and a fully-flat bed with a mattress. Two onboard Shower Spas as well as an Onboard Lounge featuring cocktails and hors d’oeuvres are available for the use of First Class passengers. A380 Business Class offers flat-bed seats with a personal mini-bar, in-seat power supply and on-demand entertainment. Business Class passengers are also invited to visit the Onboard Lounge on the A380. Economy Class passengers can enjoy up to 2,000 channels of on-demand entertainment.
For more information about Emirates’ products and services, click here.
Emirates Skywards is the award-winning frequent flyer program of Emirates Airline. By becoming a member of Emirates Skywards, you can earn and spend Miles with Emirates and their global partners. Joining is free and will enhance your travel experience with benefits and services that make every trip more rewarding, starting from your first flight. If you haven't signed up already, join now and make the most of every Mile with Emirates Skywards.
For more information about Emirates Skywards and to join, click here.
Terms and Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
1. To convert the TreatsPoints acquired to any Frequent Flyer Programme, Cardmember is required to register with these programs prior to any points transfer and informing Maybank the account number of the said programme.
2. There shall be no reversal of redemption upon the successful conversion and transfer of the TreatsPoints to a Frequent Flyer Programme account.
3. All Miles conversion must be made from the Principal to its Principal Frequent Flyer Programme in which they are enrolled in, any third party transfer will not be entertained.
4. A customer may redeem up to a maximum of 2,000,000 Air Miles per calendar year regardless of any airlines.
5. Please allow seven (7) business days for the conversion and transfer of TreatsPoints to the requested Frequent Flyer Programme.
6. Maybank reserves the right to revoke and withdraw participation in this programme and the right of conversion into points under this programme by giving 21 days prior notification.
7. Cardmembers are subject to and must comply with the terms and conditions of the relevant participating airlines Frequent Flyer Programme that in turn will be governed by the terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures (Programme rules) of the airline.