Cathay Pacific is the home airline of Hong Kong and a founding member of the global oneworld alliance, with scheduled passenger services to Asia, North America, Australia, Europe and Africa.
Featuring Business, Premium Economy, and Economy classes on all long haul flights and First Class on select long haul flights, Cathay Pacific offers something for every type of traveler. Savor the bold flavors of Cathay Pacific’s contemporary dining menu, highlighted by innovative international creations, classic Hong Kong favorites and light, healthy options. Stay connected with inflight Wi-Fi and enjoy an extensive array of onboard entertainment options, including HBO Max in all cabins, on state-of-the-art personal touch screen televisions. Relax before take-off or refresh upon arrival in one of Cathay Pacific’s award-winning lounges at Hong Kong International Airport.
As a premium travel lifestyle brand, Cathay Pacific offers customers more ways to shop, save and be rewarded. Take advantage offers in spending, dining, shopping, hotels and wellness and enjoy life elevated.
A founding member of the Aviation Climate Taskforce, Cathay Pacific is an industry leader in sustainability. The airline is committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and using Sustainable Aviation Fuel for 10% of total fuel consumption by 2030.
For more information about Cathay Pacific, click here.
Terms and Conditions
Display Customer Alert Message
Brand Description Heading:
Program Info URL
Program Enrollment URL
General Terms & Conditions
1. To convert the TreatsPoints acquired to any Frequent Flyer Programme, Cardmember is required to register with these programs prior to any points transfer and informing Maybank the account number of the said programme.
2. There shall be no reversal of redemption upon the successful conversion and transfer of the TreatsPoints to a Frequent Flyer Programme account.
3. All Miles conversion must be made from the Principal to its Principal Frequent Flyer Programme in which they are enrolled in, any third party transfer will not be entertained.
4. A customer may redeem up to a maximum of 2,000,000 Air Miles per calendar year regardless of any airlines.
5. Please allow seven (7) business days for the conversion and transfer of TreatsPoints to the requested Frequent Flyer Programme.
6. Maybank reserves the right to revoke and withdraw participation in this programme and the right of conversion into points under this programme by giving 21 days prior notification.
7. Cardmembers are subject to and must comply with the terms and conditions of the relevant participating airlines Frequent Flyer Programme that in turn will be governed by the terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures (Programme rules) of the airline.